Studyhouse offers 3 student houses, located right next door to each other. The 3 houses are very similar and very modern and comfortable.
- Clean, quiet, modern, quality accommodation
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cook for yourself or share with your flatmates
- Comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV
- Shared by 8-10 students
- 1.5 to 2 bathrooms per house
- Laundry facilities
- Travel time to ELC: 10 minute walk
- Professional cleaning 3 times a week.
- Choice of single rooms and twin share rooms
- OK to book individuals into twin rooms (share with same gender)
- Individual wardrobe and desk unit
- Complimentary bed linen & toiletry bag
- 1 Apple-Mac computer in the lounge
- Free WiFi throughout your house
- The 3 townhouses are located next door to each other
- Close to the heart of Sydney and only 10-minute walk to ELC
- Located in Ultimo, near Darling Harbour, which features tourist attractions, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Very safe neighbourhood
- Swipe card entry into your house
- Key pad lock on your bedroom door
- Possibility to lock your wardrobe with your own lock pad.
- No staff on site but house manager on call
One of the student houses is exclusively for female students. Come and enjoy the extra comfort and safety of a girls-only accommodation option.
Ideal for students who:
- Want to experience life in shared accommodation
- Want to have an inter-cultural experience with students from all over the world
- Are more independent or well-travelled
- Want to be within walking distance to the city centre and to school
|Transfer from the airport to StudyHouse (optional):||$145|
|Bed in a twin room:||$260/w|
You will be able to walk to school and save on public transport but you will need to organise and pay for all your meals.
Upon arrival, you will need to sign a residents’ agreement and an imprint of your credit card will be taken for a $300 security deposit (bond).
There is a minimum stay of 4 weeks (contact us with exact dates for a shorter stay)
During my studies I was living in the student’s residence, very close to the school, which is a great and fun place to live. Continue Reading »
Read More Testimonials »
For me the student house is perfect. I met lot of students from others countries and with different cultures. Now they are my friends and we do lot of things together. Continue Reading »
Read More Testimonials »
I really enjoyed staying at the student house as you can meet a lot of people upon your arrival and it is very close to the school. Continue Reading »