Glebe YHA is a welcoming hostel with a leafy courtyard and a rooftop area overlooking the city, local park and harbour. It features barbecue facilities and many parties are organised on the rooftop in spring, summer and autumn!
- Clean, multicultural, fun quality accommodation
- Fully-equipped large kitchen
- Cook for yourself or share with other residents
- Study room
- TV lounge area and game room
- Internet café and WiFi network
- Laundry facilities
- Staff on-site
- Travel time to ELC: 10-15 minutes by bus
- Choice of single, twin and 4-share rooms
- Okay to book individuals into twin and 4-share rooms (share with same gender)
- Bed linen provided
Ideal for students who:
- Would like to meet travellers from all over the world
- Are staying for a few months and have a more limited budget
- Are more independent or well-travelled
|Transfer from the airport to your Homestay (optional):||$145|
|Bed in a twin room:||$205/w|
|Bed in a 4-share room:||$155/w|
You will need to purchase weekly travel tickets to commute to school and will need to organise and pay for all your meals.
These rates are standard rates and are for a minimum stay of 4 weeks. Refer to our fees page for high season dates and rates and rates for shorter stays.