CozzyStay offer numerous student shared houses in Kingsford and North Sydney, each welcoming between 4 and 15 students. Each house is unique but all offer the following common features:
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Students cook for themselves or share with their flatmates
- Comfortable lounge area with LCD TV
- Shared by 4-15 students, with proportionate lounge and kitchen areas
- Max ratio of 5 students per bathroom
- Laundry facilities in each house (washing machine and dryers are coin-operated)
- Share the cleaning with your flatmates. Students’ weekly housekeeping tasks are rosted by the guest manager.
- Choice of single and twin (or double for couples) rooms
- OK to book individuals into twin and triple rooms (share with same gender)
- Personal built-in wardrobe with mirror
- 1 shared desk in each room
- Bed linen provided
You will enjoy free WiFi throughout your house.
All houses are located in Kingsford and North Sydney:
- Next to the University of New South Wales main campus, with many students facilities
- 20-25min to the city centre and to ELC (15-min bus ride plus 5-10min walk). Frequent express buses
- 15 min to the beach by bus.
- The North Sydney houses are located just across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, a very cosmopolitan suburb and very close to the city centre.
- 15-20 minutes to the city centre and to ELC (5-10min bus or train ride and 10min walk)
- Very safe neighborhood
- Personal key to your bedroom
- No staff on site but guest manager on call
- Airport transfer is compulsory for this accommodation option. A CozzyStay staff will be waiting for students at the airport with their address and key. They will drive them to their house, show them around, introduce them to the house rules, have them sign the contract, collect their bond and answer any questions they may have.
- The house address and profile will be e-mailed 2 weeks prior to arrival for students’ reference.
*Address is approximate and represents an area rather than a specific address
View More Accommodation Options
Ideal for students who:
- Want to experience life in shared accommodation
- Want to live an inter-cultural experience with students from all over the world
- Are more independent or well-travelled
- Want to stay closer to the beach, in the Eastern suburbs
- Want to share a double room with their partner
|Transfer from the airport to CozzyStay:||$145|
|Bed in a twin room:||$220/w|
You will need to purchase weekly travel tickets to commute to school and will need to organise and pay for all your meals.
You will need to pay a $320 security deposit (bond) upon arrival and sign a residents’ agreement
There is a minimum stay of 4 weeks.