The Study Travel Magazine is the main specialist industry publication designed for language schools and education agents worldwide, with over 32,000 subscribers.
Every year, education agents are invited to vote for their “Star schools” across a range of categories at the prestigious Star Awards – generally voting for the schools they feel offer the best programs, services or standards or for which they receive the best student feedback.
English Language Company:
- is the only school to have consistently been shortlisted for the award of “Star English Language School Southern Hemisphere” every year since it was created (2007)
- is the only school in the Southern Hemisphere to have won this award on more than 1 occasion
- won this award 5 times between 2007 and 2013!
- is the only school in Sydney to have ever won this award
- is one of only 5 language schools in the world to have won an STM award 5 times and reached Super Star status.
Having gained Super Star status, ELC can no longer run in this contest. We wish all other Australian schools the best of luck for the 2014 award and beyond!